AUCTeX problem with Emacs 22 under Windows

From: Z.L.
Subject: AUCTeX problem with Emacs 22 under Windows
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:28:50 -0000

I just upgrade unofficial Emacs 22 to official release 22.1 under
Windows XP. But when I use AUCTeX, there exist some problems with it.

1. When compiling the LaTeX file, I press 'C-c C-l' that should invoke
the 'TeX-recenter-output-buffer' to split the buffer into 2 parts in
which the lower buffer will display the compilation message. However
pressing 'C-c C-l' does not take effect: no buffer of compilation
message is displayed.

2. When pressing 'C-c [', typing key word and return, instead of
splitting buffer into 2 parts in which the lower buffer display the
bibtex item, the whole LaTeX buffer is changed to the bibtex candidate
item buffer.

I do not understand why these happen, and in my old unofficial Emacs
22 the AUCTeX 11.82 or 11.84 and refTeX all work well.

Could somebody here give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Z.L.