Re: Emacs 21 or snapshot?

From: Will Parsons
Subject: Re: Emacs 21 or snapshot?
Date: 15 May 2007 18:26:29 GMT

David Kastrup wrote:

> Then, for heaven's sake, file a bug report.
>
> M-x report-emacs-bug RET
>
> Or you will have the same problem with a _released_ version of Emacs
> later.

OK - I have done so.  Despite the best efforts of the Emacs maintainers
it was suprisingly hard to do so.  Since I am working on Corporate WinXP
machine where the only officially sanctioned method of sending e-mail is
Lotus Notes, it was in fact a non-trivial task to figure out how to send
e-mail using Emacs.  (But I did, and feel the better for it.)

- Will