nXhtml-mode font-lock customizations ??

From: William Case
Subject: nXhtml-mode font-lock customizations ??
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:38:10 -0400

Hi;

I have been happily using nXhtml for over a week now.

I would like to take a look at the font-lock-faces for different modes
(HTML, PHP) and perhaps make minor adjustments.  Do I customize the
font-lock-faces for each mode separately, change the syntax table or is
there a combined nXhtml font-lock-faces customization?

For example on my current file a long red line/underline (mainly in some
empty lines, but in some text) shows and a can't figure out what it
represents, if any thing.  A red underline shows up under some tags.  If
it is showing an error, those lines are not errors (I believe -- the
page works?).

--
Regards Bill