Re: squares in buffer instead of utf-8 characters

From: rahed
Subject: Re: squares in buffer instead of utf-8 characters
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:29:42 +0200

> Then try to localise the Lucida fonts inside the Java RTE, or install
> it first, and then add their home (<java version>/lib/fonts or such)
> to font path.

I set a font path to /usr/j2se/jre/lib/fonts and now I can see the
Lucida fonts with xfontsel. But these fonts miss again the characters I want
(such as ě which I mentioned in my first quest for help). Registry
parameter in the xfontsel menu for Lucida family is always iso8859 which is
probably wrong.

Thank you much.

--
Radek