Re: emms help

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: emms help
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:42:04 +0100

Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Hadron,

> I hope so : the emms documentation is a lisp programmers dream. But
> for someone who wants to use it ....

We're trying to do our best to make it useful for everyone. If there are
special documentation weaknesses, let us now so we can get it fixed
before the next release.

,----[ (info "(emms)Displaying Covers") ]
| The browser will attempt to display cover images if they're available.
| By default it looks for images cover_small.jpg, cover_med.jpg, etc.
| Customize EMMS-BROWSER-COVERS to use your own covers. Note that you'll
| probably want to resize your existing covers to particular sizes.
| Suggested sizes are 100x100 for small, and 200x200 for medium.
`----

Bye,
Tassilo
--
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it
needs to be.