[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:10:08 +0100
Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) Emacs/22.0.50 (gnu/linux)
Can someone help me use emms-browser please.
I assumed I would just call it and point it to a directory, but it just
opens with a blank buffer. If I expand it (1-4 keys) it just sits there
with the mouse cursor spinning. I tried switching it to "dired" mode,
but then I just had a pure dired with no emms functionality
available. I'm assuming, and no surprise, that there is something wrong
with my setup?
I have a playlist file and can play from that.
Also, is there a way for emms to default to a playlist or to list
thanks for any helping hands to get me going with emms.
- emms help,
- Re: emms help, Jay Belanger, 2007/03/01
- Re: emms help, address@hidden, 2007/03/01
- Re: emms help, Hadron, 2007/03/01
- Re: emms help, Tassilo Horn, 2007/03/02
- Re: emms help, Hadron, 2007/03/02
- Re: emms help, Tassilo Horn, 2007/03/03
- Re: emms help, Hadron, 2007/03/04
- Re: emms help, Tassilo Horn, 2007/03/04
- Re: emms help, Jay Belanger, 2007/03/04
- Re: emms help, Tassilo Horn, 2007/03/05