Re: (progn (top-level) A B C)

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: (progn (top-level) A B C)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:37:08 +0100 (CET)

> I do not think you can do it directly, but maybe you can use a timer?
>
> (run-with-idle-timer 0 nil (lambda()

Thanks, I will check. Another method that I found is

(unwind-protect
    (prog1
        (message "x")
      (top-level))
  (message "a")
  (message "b"))

By the way, this code returns "Back to top level." . BAD.

Back to top level.

What is the definition of prog1? It should return the first argument. It seems
that in this case the 1st argument is lost.

This is a BUG in prog1... I think that prog2, progn give the same bug... That
is?

Does somebody else knows another methods? Let us make all of you that know a
list of methods here for this problem, please...

Trying to solve a bug in the E debugger I asked myself this problem...

Alin Soare.