perldb'ing foo.pl; hit bpt; browse source; HOW to return TO bpt?

From: David Combs
Subject: perldb'ing foo.pl; hit bpt; browse source; HOW to return TO bpt?
Date: 14 Feb 2007 11:16:40 -0500

Hi there!  Here's a perldb-question (emacs):

I've got a program, foo.pl.

I run perldb on it.

I set breakpoints, ..., and arrive at several.

To myself, "I wonder how THIS variable got set?"

I M-x occur on it, say, and then examine here, there, and other places.

OK, whatever questions I had about that variable are now resolved.  HOORAY!

OOPS: QUESTION: how do I tell perldb (in buf "*gud-..."):

   "Hey, perldb: take me *back* to that source-line you'd taken me to
    just before I started hunting all over the source.  Thanks!"

(Please, don't to simply do an "s", and see where it takes me to!)

ANOTHER QUESTION: is there some *documentation* somewhere on
perldb?  Perhaps even an .info-tutorial?

Heck, I can't even find a "perldb.el" file!

Thanks!

David