Re: [SOLVED] Customizing coding priority

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Customizing coding priority
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:45:12 +0100

Sven Bretfeld wrote:
Piet van Oostrum writes:
> > There are two solutions for it AFAIK.

Wow!!! I almost cannot belief it. It works! Thank you very much, Piet, for
sharing the code.
I hope that other newcommers to vm will find this thread or at least a
hint to the vm-version of Robert Widhopf-Fenk. I haven't found it with
Google, and I think I've tried every possible combination of search
items.

Thanks to all

Sven

Maybe tell about it on EmacsWiki?