Re: hide-show mode: unbalanced parentheses

From: furue
Subject: Re: hide-show mode: unbalanced parentheses
Date: 15 Jan 2007 16:43:09 -0800

Hi Tassilo,

> > Is there any fix?  Or is there any alternative to hs-minor-mode?  I
> > could imagine that folding is possible on the basis of sectioning
> > commands like "\section".
>
> If you use AUCTeX, you can use folding.

Thanks for the info!  outline-minor-mode works weill.
But, I'm wondering if there's a better key binding for the prefix
than "C-c @" --- "@" is a bit awkward to press (I have to release
my left little finger from the Ctrl key in order for my left ring
finger to reach the @ key).  I'm not asking how to change the
prefix but looking for a good key sequence which doesn't
override other functions.

Cheers,
Ryo