Re: MySQL exits abnormally in Emacs

From: Corey Foote
Subject: Re: MySQL exits abnormally in Emacs
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:28:45 -0500

Hi,

I've been starting the process buffer by directly running sql-mysql,
but I also just tried doing it from a source buffer in sql-mode, and I
get the same result; No results show up until I go to the process
buffer and type C-c C-c.

When I do C-C C-c from a sql-mode buffer (after first setting SQLi
buffer to the process buffer), Emacs says, "sent string to buffer
*SQL*," but again no results show up until I go down to the
process buffer and type C-c C-c.

Corey