Re: dired mode or norton commander

From: bcochofel
Subject: Re: dired mode or norton commander
Date: 7 Dec 2006 05:01:52 -0800

The dirs '.' and '..' don't work when I press RET but work with 'a'
key...
I was used to use RET key, guess I got to change to 'a'...

I really want to use norton commander, I like very much being able to
(copy, move) from left to right...
Is there any way to make dired show 2 side by side windows? (Without
C-x 3...)