|Subject:||RE: key mapping convention|
|Date:||Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:22:29 -0800|
> Today I am happily > using C-x C-s, C-y, M-w etc, in Emacs, but Windows' standard keys in > Windows, and 95 % of the time, my brain handles it well and does not > mess up. In some way it knows where I am and DTRT. Same here. As for the other 5%...
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|