[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:30:38 +0100
Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) Emacs/22.0.90 (gnu/linux)
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:50:10 +0100 David Kastrup wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> I don't see why private citizens should be bothered by that
>> controversy, though.
> Because Debian is, after all, not an uncommon distribution.
The docs are still in non-free. Still inconvenient when you
realized that some manual just disappeared but not that much
work to reinstall it.
Message not available
- Re: Debian/GFDL, (continued)
- Re: Debian/GFDL, Dieter Wilhelm, 2006/11/13
- Re: Debian/GFDL, Juanma Barranquero, 2006/11/13
- Message not available
- VAX/VMS (was: Re: Debian/GFDL), Per Abrahamsen, 2006/11/24
- Re: VAX/VMS (was: Re: Debian/GFDL), Juanma Barranquero, 2006/11/24
- Re: VAX/VMS, Dieter Wilhelm, 2006/11/24
- Re: Debian/GFDL, David Kastrup, 2006/11/11
- Re: Debian/GFDL,
David Hansen <=