RE: pasting many times

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: pasting many times
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:22:48 -0700

    > I have downloaded browse-kill-ring
    >(http://www.todesschaf.org/projects/bkr.html).
    > It allows you to browse all the kills you did and choose the
    > one you want to yank.
    >
    > After you installed it, you'll have to add the following
    > lines in your .emacs :
    >
    > (require 'browse-kill-ring)
    > (browse-kill-ring-default-keybindings)

browse-kill-ring+.el is a tiny extension to browse-kill-ring that defines a
toggle command and binds it to `t' in `browse-kill-ring-mode-map'. Lets you
toggle the display style between `separated' and `one-line'.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/browse-kill-ring%2b.el. You can also
get browse-kill-ring.el here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/browse-kill-ring.el.