how to make dabbrev expand to 2nd/3rd/... last occurence?

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: how to make dabbrev expand to 2nd/3rd/... last occurence?
Date: 12 Oct 2006 05:53:05 -0700

Hello

Is there an extension to the dabbrev mode so that I can also have
´printed´ the 2nd/3rd... last occurence of a word? For example
something like this. Say I have dabbrev-expand bound to C-; .Pressing
C-; would behave normaly, another ; would replace the just found
occurence with the 2nd last occurence, another ; would replace it with
the 3rd last occurence and so on.

Greetings

Flo