RE: Changing the Background and foreground colors in Emacs

From: Don Kauffman
Subject: RE: Changing the Background and foreground colors in Emacs
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:27:11 -0500

I finally had an opportunity to work with this problem and solved it by
removing emacs completely then reinstalling it. I didn't have time to
figure out what the setting was that was causing my problem even though
that would have been my preferred approach.

A little draconian to be sure but, hey, it worked!

Thanks to all for their suggestions.

Don K.