telling semantic "intellisense" to use definition from other projects

From: LonelyStar
Subject: telling semantic "intellisense" to use definition from other projects
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello together,

I am using semantic autocompletion via "semantic-complete-analyze-inline". I
have a self  written library located at "/home/ls/Project" and I
autocompletion to use the definition in this library in every source file I
edit. So put

(require 'semanticdb)
(global-semanticdb-minor-mode 1)
(setq semanticdb-project-roots
         (list "/home/ls/Project"))

into my .emacs file. Unfortantly it does not help, if I open in example
"/home/ls/test.cc" and want to autocomplete a symbol, it says:
"Inline completion not needed".

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!