Re: Adding Key bindings

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: Adding Key bindings
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:40:50 +0100

On 20/07/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

In C++ user mode, TAB key indents the current line, but I would also
like it to auto-complete if possible the current symbol. I would like
it to call: semantic-ia-complete-symbol

Hi all,

I did:
(add-hook 'c++-mode-hook
          '(lambda ()
             (define-key c++-mode-map "\011" 'semantic-ia-complete-symbol)))

However, this rebinds TAB to semantic-ia-complete-symbol and it will
not indent anymore. I don't want previous actions to disappear, I want
to add semantic-ia-complete-symbol action to the TAB key. How can I
mend this?

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm