Re: Using Emacs for C programming

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: Using Emacs for C programming
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:52:02 +0200

>>>>> "Kal" == Kal  <kalounet@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

these are FAQs, you should google for them...

    Kal> This seems to be very interesting. By the way, this plugin
    Kal> cost 399$ and it's closed source. So, is it possible to get
    Kal> something similar to this ?

You should check out tools like ecb, xcscope.el, xgtags.el

    Kal> When I saw that Emacs was able to do all that things, I've
    Kal> decided to install it and read his integrated tutorial. Now,
    Kal> I want to program, and look for a way to do it well.

The EmacsWiki at

    http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki

is a good starting point, e.g CategoryProgrammerUtils...

    Kal> Regards,

    Kal> Kal

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

[Featured Creature]

NAME: Ernie

BIO/STATS: Bert's roomate and best buddy. He loves practical jokes.

APPEARANCES: Sesame Street, The Adventures of Elmo Grouchland, and
             many specials and home video.

FAMOUS FOR: Eating cookies in bed.

SPECIAL TALENTS: Singing in the bathtub. (In 1970, the "Rubber Duckie"
                 by Jeff Moss was on the Billboard charts for nine
                 weeks.)