speedbar: speedbar-up-directory

From: harry meyers
Subject: speedbar: speedbar-up-directory
Date: 12 Jul 2006 06:27:44 -0700

Hi,

I did not use speedbar for a long time, but the preceeding post
reminded me of that handy feature. For some things it can be really
helpfull, but I find its behaviour kind of weird. Every time I do a
speedbar-up-directory speedbar jumps to the next directory but jumps
back at the same speed.  Same thing when I click on the directory name.
 No way to reach another directory that way. Only thing I can do is a
C-x d to change the directory.
Any pointers to that?

harry

PS: I use emacs-snapshot (that ist 22) from debian unstable