Re: save all emacs buffers

From: Umi
Subject: Re: save all emacs buffers
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 04:35:23 +0900

Thanks
The desktop.el is useful to me. And I need one more thing.

The desktop.el do not save 'emacs-w3m' buffers.

Is it possible to save 'emacs-w3m' buffers in desktop.el or in any way?

Thanks.

pluskid wrote:
maybe desktop.el will meet your need. BTW, it is better to use it with
session.el which save your local variables and registers etc. of your
buffers.
Umi wrote:

Is it possible that save the emacs buffers to use later?

Mozilla firefox browser can save all tabs with 'Bookmark All Tabs'. So I
can back to the task without some saving.

Is it possible in emacs, many buffer is opened in emacs

I need to turn off the computer now. I need a tool like 'Bookmark All
Tabs' to continue the task later without to save each buffer and to note
each buffer's name.

thanks