Re: Should the fonts listed by xlsfonts be used by emacs?

From: c.c
Subject: Re: Should the fonts listed by xlsfonts be used by emacs?
Date: 22 Jun 2006 06:34:53 -0700

Peter Dyballa 写道:

> Am 22.06.2006 um 06:10 schrieb c.c:

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

But your method doesn't work for me, I tried the xfontsel and used the
most simple result '-mis-simsun-medium-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*', the same
result.

And I am also puzzled why I can't find the entry for simsun font in the
the completion list when I type M-x set-default-font <TAB>. I think it
should be there if the xlsfonts can list it.

best regards,

c.c