Strange errors under debian

From: anakreonmejdi
Subject: Strange errors under debian
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:19:40 +0300

I posted few days ago a report on errors
with emacs. This issue is very important to me
because I can not invoke commands like compile
and need to manually save each buffer now.

The problem with the error is that the message
reported provides no hints to me about the cause.

Could someone give guidelines in order to detect
the cause of the problem?

If I sart emacs with --debug-init command line
flag the messages reported are the same.