compile-internal + korn shell script

From: luca . spinacci
Subject: compile-internal + korn shell script
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:23:36 +0100

I would like to integrate a compile file command in emacs and I do like to
use the same Korn shell script of another working environment not
integrated in emacs so far.
I thought something like:
(setq CC "C:/TEMP/bin/win32/make.ksh ")
(compile-internal (read-from-minibuffer "Compile: "
                                          (format "%s %s "
                                                  CC
                                                  (concat "\""
                                                   (file-name-sans-extension
                                                    (file-name-nondirectory
                                                     (buffer-file-name)))
".o\"")))
where what I get in the echo line is, for instance,
Compile: C:/TEMP/bin/win32/make.ksh  "foo.o"

But in the *make* buffer an error is displayed:
cd c:/file_dir/
C:/TEMP/bin/win32/make.ksh  "foo.o"

Make exited abnormally with code 255 at Fri Mar 24 11:15:38

The same command - C:/TEMP/bin/win32/make.ksh  "foo.o" - from
inside a bash shell works correctly launching foo.c compilation as expected.

Any ideas?
I'd like something like compile-internal so that from the related buffer *make*
I can move
through compilation errors.
Thank in advance,
Luca.