Re: shifting between buffers

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: shifting between buffers
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:11:09 +0100

Am 08.02.2006 um 01:17 schrieb Raja Loganathan:

Also all my buffers are not shown in tabs. Only all .h files are shown or all .cpp files are shown. Both of them are not shown as tabs simultaneously. I have to goto the menu to change each time.

This has to do with mouse-buffer-menu-maxlen, mouse-buffer-menu-mode- mult, mouse-buffer-menu-mode-groups, and the function mouse-buffer- menu, all in mouse.el. You can customise the variables and the control the way how sorts of files are sorted, or not!

--
Greetings

  Pete

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson