code folding

From: Michael Powe
Subject: code folding
Date: 29 Jan 2006 07:18:46 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking for folding.el or its current equivalent to do
code/comment folding.  I can get by with just comment folding because
hide-show doesn't work for comments.  It would be nice to have
everything rolled up into a single package, though.

All of the google references for folding.el are to either discussions
only or to expired pages and I can't find a download location.  I
can't find any indication that it has been superceded by a new,
improved item, either.

Thanks.

mp

--
Michael Powe            michael@trollope.org            Naugatuck CT USA

"He speaks well, he's well-read, but he's an idiot."
  -- N.D. Kalu, describing Rush Limbaugh