Re: CVS GNU Emacs change in font lock behaviour

From: Paul Moore
Subject: Re: CVS GNU Emacs change in font lock behaviour
Date: 30 Dec 2005 11:29:22 -0800

OK, thanks for the confirmation.

One thing slightly puzzles me - you say this is because font-lock is on
by default. And yet, I have always had global-font-lock on. So it seems
to be something more specific to how font-lock has changed. It's not
important, though - maybe I had a different font-lock mode (lazy-lock,
jit-lock, whatever you get if you have neither of these...?) No matter,
I'll get used to working with the new situation.

Regards,
Paul