oem gifts

From: gifts . purchase
Subject: oem gifts
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:19:10 +0800

Dear Sir/Ms,

We are a trading company supplying all kinds of gifts in China. Promotion gifts
as computer mouse, MP3, hub, web-cam,
Christmas gifts, toys, warmer cup, t-shirts, caps, and so on could print your
logo on. All the gifts are in high
quality and competitive price. Please contact us for more information.

Any kinds of OEM gifts will be available, please feel free to contact and let
us know or send the pictures of
products. We will response as soon as possible. Every request e-mail is very
important to us, please let us know if
you have't received our reply in two days.

If you don't want to receive this email further, we will remove your email
address from our database.

Thanks for your precious time.

Best regards,
Susan