Re: Configuring eager (ie. less-lazy) faces in psgml?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Configuring eager (ie. less-lazy) faces in psgml?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:41:02 +0100

Am 24.11.2005 um 14:33 schrieb John J. Lee:

(I'm hazy about all this, but IIUC
psgml does not use font-lock, which explains why
font-lock-fontify-buffer doesn't work.)

Can anybody suggest any ways of doing that?

I have this:

(cond ((fboundp 'global-font-lock-mode)
   ;; Turn on font-lock in all modes that support it
   (setq global-font-lock-mode t)
;   (setq jit-lock-mode t)
   ;; Maximum colors
   (setq font-lock-maximum-decoration t)))

The lazy mode is being discouraged AFAIR ... or was it jit-lock-mode?

--
Greetings

  Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
(Blaise Pascal)