From Frank!

From: Frank Dave
Subject: From Frank!
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 02:14:25 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Attention friend,

I am mr. Frank Dave,i am contacting you in regards
to a business transfer of sum money from a deceased customer's
account
who on the 25th of July 2000 died alongside with his
family in the
crash of the Air France Concorde flight 4590.

Although I know that a
transaction of this magnitude might
make anyone apprehensive,I would
like to assure you that i
am sending you this mail with the best of
intensions.

PROPOSAL;
Since then we have been trying to get this
funds out of the bank,the sum of US$14,200,000.00
(fourteen Million
two hundred thousand United StatesDollars)
in an account that belongs
to him since his death,after my long
investigation to my greatest
surprise, I found out that this
account has no beneficiary next of kin,
in fact no other
person knows about this account or anything about the
account.

This money cannot be release from his account
unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin
to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery,I now seek
your permission
to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as
all documentations will be carefully worked out by us
for the funds to
be released in your favour as the
beneficiary's next of kin.

I am
only contacting you as a foreigner because this
money cannot be claimed
by an indigene nor approved to
a local bank here considering the fact
that
the rightful owner of the account is a foreigner. So a
foreigner
is needed to act as the next of kin to this
account to avoid raising
an eye brow.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by
furnishing me with the
following

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax
numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim
the appropriate departments for necessary approvals
in your favour
before the transfer can be made.
I shall be compensating you with 15%
of this
sum. 5% will mapped out for any expenses both side might
incure at the end of the transaction.

The rest will be for my side.
You will keep your share while my own remains in
your account for
further investment when I will come to your
country.

I know that this
mail will come to you as a surprise
as we do not know each other
before.

I will give you more information as regard to this as
soon
as you reply.

I await your urgent response to this email.

Regards,

Frank Dave.