Re: printing ediff

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: printing ediff
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:20:34 +0200

Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman.073@student.lu.se> writes:

Unfortunately this did not work for the ediff buffer in my test now.

Hrvoje, you are the author of this excellent package. Do you know
why it does not work for an ediff buffer? Or rather: maybe can I
guess why, but is that something you plan to implement?;-)

I do see a problem with htmlizing an ediff buffer.  Since your report
doesn't describe the bug, I don't know if that's the problem you're
having.  What I see is htmlize being unable to cope with buffer
properties specifying faces as strings.

I've now fixed this in htmlize 1.21 and can htmlize ediff buffers.
Thanks for the report.
I just wrote a little elisp file htmlize-view.el to take advantage of this new possibility. It has a function htmlize-view-buffer that shows the current buffer in Emacs in your web browser with colors. This way you should hopefully easily be able to print an ediff buffer.

You can find it at http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/Emacs.html