From : Flora Bamba

From: flora bamba
Subject: From : Flora Bamba
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 06:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

From : Flora Bamba
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Please reply me through this my private address

Dear One

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I  intend to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.There is this huge amount of money Seven million,five

hundred thousand United State Dollars).USD($7.500,000,00) which I inherit from my late fethe, in a Bank here in Cote'd ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I  decieded to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

Telecommunication
 International School

 Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% Of the total fund.

.Thank you and God bless you.

Ms Flora  Bamba