Re: Narrow buffer to the results of an isearch?

From: Ryan Newton
Subject: Re: Narrow buffer to the results of an isearch?
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:18:30 -0400

Thanks, M-x occur is pretty good. I can see them all together, and editing them isn't too hard.

B.T. Raven, I would hesitate to try to sed-out a separate buffer for fear of it being difficult to reinsert. (But by just including line numbers in the sed output and reinserting at those line numbers, maybe it wouldn't be so bad...)

Thanks all,
--Ryan