Re: Tiger upgrade (mac osx): help needed!

From: Kiran
Subject: Re: Tiger upgrade (mac osx): help needed!
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 02:33:01 GMT

Alwyn <dt015a1979@mac.com> wrote:

> <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/carbonemacspackag
> e.html>

Thanks. I will try this.

> Start up Console and see what X11 has written to the log before it quit.
> That may give you some idea what's going wrong.

Thanks to spotlight I could find console.log easily.  The situation is
weird. It says directory x11r6/ not found. I couldn't find it either. I
don't know how it disappeared.

The install cd won't let me install just x11 unless I reinstall all of
10.4.

Where I can get apple's complete x11 release, or just the directory
x11r6/ ?