For A Mutual Investment Benefits

From: Fred Michael
Subject: For A Mutual Investment Benefits
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:46:50 -0600

I am sending you this private mail with utmost sincerity and honesty to
make a passionate request for your interest and assistance in a deal
considered to be profit oriented and 100% risk free, and do apologize
for any embarrassment this mail might cause you.

I am Fred Michael the personal assistant (P.A.) to late Dr. Sam Williams
former finance Director of Sierra-Leone Diamond Corporation who looted
public funds and partnered with an Indonesian citizen to invest it
before his death and since then, I have been following the transaction
accordingly till disaster struck 9months ago when unfortunately, the
Indonesian Partner with his whole family became victim of Tsunamis
disaster and the area of delivery was completely washed off by the ocean
waters. Presently I have been invited by International Diplomatic
Courier Network in the United Kingdom with a view to Finalize the
delivery of this consignment to the consignee not knowing of his death.
Unfortunately it happened but at the same time an avenue was created.

Though the consignment was declared on the deposit certificate as
Precious jewelries (Diamond Stones) and personal documents. Contrarily,
it contains genuine Dollars bills worth US$12 Million so I had to
conceal the death of consignee and kept it to myself to ask for your
assistant to divert the consignment to you since all the taxes and
demurrages were completely paid for by the depositor before his death.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law here.

If you are interested in this deal and can be trusted to invest part of
the fund wisely for both of us, I will be willing to sign a joint
investment partnership with you on this fund, while we give 5% to
Tsunamis victims in Indonesia.

I will require you to furnish me with your direct Phone / Fax numbers
for easier communication.

Should you need more information on this, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours truly,

Fred Michael.