Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Color-theme & Emacs crash
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:08:03 -0400

Check out the variable ps-print-color-p. You can default to printing
only black and white (nil)

ps-print-color-p's value is nil

*Specify how buffer's text color is printed.

Valid values are:

   nil          Do not print colors.

   t            Print colors.

   black-white  Print colors on black/white printer.
                See also `ps-black-white-faces'.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)