Re: changing font

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: changing font
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:54:30 +0200

,----[ C-h f upcase-word RET ]
| upcase-word is an interactive built-in function in `C source code'.
| It is bound to M-u.
| (upcase-word ARG)
|
| Convert following word (or ARG words) to upper case, moving over.
| With negative argument, convert previous words but do not move.
| See also `capitalize-word'.
|
| [back]
`----
So probably C-u 9999999 M-u or similar should do what you want.

You could have found out that M-u is actually running upcase-word via
C-h b. The C-h f upcase-word gives the above documentation. Or better
yet, read the manual somewhat.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)