Re: one text in two windows (column mode ???)

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: one text in two windows (column mode ???)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:22:58 +0200

Am 16.08.2005 um 12:31 schrieb sascha.brechenmacher@web.de:

I want to open my code in one window (c-x c-f code.pl) than
I want to open a new window (c-x 3) and the rest of the code
from the first window should flew in the second one.

It's easier to type C-x 2 in the window with code.pl. At once you'll have the same file in two different buffers. You can scroll in them independently, look at them in different modes (?), but any edit will be seen in both buffers.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Die Zeit wird kommen, da unsere Nachkommen sich wundern werden, wie wir so wunderbare Dinge einfach gewusst haben konnten. (Ein Optimist nach Lucius Annæus Seneca)