Re: color theme in windows emacs

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: color theme in windows emacs
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:34:13 -0400

The color theme changes will only apply to those font faces that are
defined in the theme itself. I'm using the package on Windows XP
(Emacs 22.0.50.2) with no problems, except that the main frame resized
on invoking a different color theme.

One thing you can do is to define the face foreground colors manually,
then call the function 'color-theme-print'. It will create a buffer
with all of the colors and font faces you are currently using. Rename
the theme from my_colo_theme to something more suitable (within the
file contents as well), and then try loading it.

If you would like, I can send you the theme I'm currently using, which
does have support for java highlighting among a bunch of other modes.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)