Re: buffer-ignore for minibuffer-complete-cycle.el??

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: buffer-ignore for minibuffer-complete-cycle.el??
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:28:09 -0600

JS wrote:
Just realized that there was no idea in installing
minibuffer-complete-cycle. I have just removed it (also from my .emacs
file) and when I press C-x b followed by Tab I cycle through the different
buffers...guess that was what this little program was meant to do but emacs
already works this way!

Since when?  Emacs 21.3 certainly doesn't.

--
Kevin Rodgers