Speedbar frame height

From: Ryan Bowman
Subject: Speedbar frame height
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:48:12 -0800 (PST)

I use (setq initial-frame-alist
      '((width . 89) (height . 58)))
to set the size for the emacs frame, however, the
speedbar frame seems to be incorrectly calculating its
height. The doc for speedbar-frame-parameters says
"The parameter `height' will be initialized to the
height of the frame speedbar is attached to and added
to this list before the new frame is initialized."
I understand that to mean it should be the same height
as the emacs frame it is started from, however, in my
case it is several lines higher, running off the
bottom of the screen. A height parameter explicitly
added to speedbar-frame-parameters is ignored.
What, then, should I do to coerce the speedbar frame
to have the same height as my emacs frame?

----
Ryan Bowman

That stupid bird stole my quarter.  I hate birds. - Eddie
----