sort of a wiki/memoize/rememberance idea?

From: Mike
Subject: sort of a wiki/memoize/rememberance idea?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:12:42 GMT

I've been thinking about wikis for quite a while, but
the idea just doesn't feel 100% right. Today the idea
occurred to have something where I could type notes
and like things together like a wiki, but the interface
would do a run-time search of past wiki-type pages,
emails, news groups I watch, google searches, etc.,
for each completed word I type.

I don't feel like I'm explaining this too well.

If you can understand what I mean, what do you think
about the idea?

Mike