Re: strange W3 behavior

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: strange W3 behavior
Date: 7 Feb 2005 19:32:07 -0600

On 07 Feb 2005, klaus.berndl@sdm.de wrote:

> Just for my interest: Why somebody uses something like Emacs/W3 to
> surf the net instead of using something like the Firefox-Browser?? I
> can really not understand this...but therefore i ask ;-)

If I am browsing html pages that are for technical documentation, I like
it because it allows me to use Emacs to read and do my work with the
html help right next to me.  I therefore use it not in a browsing sort
of way, but more in a "I know I'm going to be spending some time on that
page, let me go ahead and take the waittime".

--
Galen deForest Boyer