Re: guile-emacs dead ?

From: Cor Gest
Subject: Re: guile-emacs dead ?
Date: 06 Feb 2005 15:39:58 +0000

Niels Freimann <niels_freimann@yahoo.de> writes:

> David Kastrup wrote:
>
> >The code base has not moved beyond Emacs
> >20.7, and there does not appear to be active development or interest
> >any more.
> >

> doesn't that mean it is dead? ;-)

Hardly, just that it occupies a separate ward and is on life-support
does not mean something is dead, it is just vegatating and annoying
the casual onlookers or something like that. ;-^)

Cor
--
He who disregards the Only True Editor or the Documentation strays far indeed
       (defvar My-Computer '((OS . "GNU/Emacs") (IPL . "GNU/Linux")))