Re: lost uidvalidity

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: lost uidvalidity
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:03:40 +0100

Le 25 jan 2005, Peter Dyballa a dit :

> Did you do it on Mac OS X? There you have niload or niutil. Something
> like 'sudo  -createprop . /passwd/nnimap [the passwd entry for user
> nnimap]' should work. nnimap is the key, the remainder is the usual
> entry.

Thank you for your solution.

Actually,  i have  lost  the  (uidvalidity .  "big_number")  from the  group
parameters with a syntax error when  editing those parameters on my Mac OS X
at work.

I also  access the same  IMAP server  from home via  nnimap, may I  copy the
uidvalidity parameter from there or must it be different between clients ?

--
Sébastien Kirche