Re: Advice on adding whitelisting to Mail mode

From: Adam Cohen
Subject: Re: Advice on adding whitelisting to Mail mode
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:36:27 -0500

if you're looking for whitelisting or challenge-response at the server
level, check out Tagged Message Delivery Agent at http://www.tmda.net,
it's very good (although I'm sure I'll get flamed for mentioning it,
since many people hate challenge-response anti-spam mechanisms).
Although, since I've been using this, my spam has dropped from
hundreds a day ot 0, so I can't argue with that.

Adam