code beautification

From: Thomas Ruschival
Subject: code beautification
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:32:47 +0100

I got a lot of old code that was produced by some IDE.
the IDE used this indentation style
if(1>2)
{
        printf("Hello World!");
}

I personally prefer the K&R c-style over this and furthermore I have the habit
of putting curly braces after each if,for,while,do I don't like code like
if (2<3)
        printf("hello world");

My problem is now I don't know how to build a regexp that works over several
lines with backrefs.

The "missing" Curly Braces are not important but changing the syle would be
nice.

Anyone an idea how to reformat code in that way?

Thomas