UBIfone

From: Joe Levin
Subject: UBIfone
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:10:44 +0200

http://job4all.ubifobe.com

Amazing Technology

UBIFONE's cutting edge communications solutions are changing the way the world communicates. We will empower you with state of the art, never before seen solutions that you can utilize from multiple devices such as your PC, Cellular/Mobile, Fixed Landline and PDA. We connect you to and from any of these devices, anywhere in the world simply and quickly with superior sound quality and genuine savings.

Our solutions are integrated with the very latest in Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology. Some of our carriers are household names such as MCI, Singtel and Deutsche Telekom so you know your in safe hands with UbiFone as your communications provider.

Ubi SoftFone

A software telephony solution that you can download from our homepage at www.ubifone.com Once downloaded you can plug in a computer headset or USB phone and use your mouse or keyboard to dial any phone number in the world, including other Ubi Global Numbers. You can talk to other Ubi Subscribers for FREE, write messages, Video Conference and you can even personalize it with pictures and so much more. If you use a computer this amazing solution will very quickly become your No. 1 and preferred choice in communications.

N.B. demo users may only call Ubi Global Numbers as funds need to be loaded on to your account before you can make calls to telephones.

Ubi Global Number

When subscribing to our service you will be asked to choose your very own Ubi Global Number. This is the only number you will ever need to give to another UbiFone subscriber as they will be able to call this number from multiple devices such as their PC, Cellular/Mobile, Fixed Landline or PDA. Extremely easy to use and completely portable as you choose which device and phone you wish to receive your incoming calls on.

Ubi Connect

FREE and UNLIMITED Member to Member Calling from your Ubi SoftFone, 24/7, 365 days a year, UNLIMITED. Tell your friends, family members and business partners to download the Ubi SoftFone for a 48 Hour Free Trial and share with them your personal Ubi Global Number so that they can Ubi Connect to you for FREE. Let them experience the sound quality for themselves. Never pay to speak with them again as this solution eliminates expensive long distance phone calls for good!

Ubi Forwarding

UBIFONE’s breakthrough call switching technology makes it possible for you to forward incoming internet calls to any landline or cellular/mobile phone in the world. The problem with most internet phones today is that your computer has to be connected to the internet and you have to be physically present to receive the call.

Not anymore because as a UBIFONE subscriber you choose the phone you want your calls forwarded to so you don’t even need a computer. When someone calls your Ubi Global Number the call is automatically forwarded to the device you want to be contacted on so people will always be able to reach you wherever in the world you are.

Ubi Roaming

No more Global Roaming charges with your Cellular/Mobile Phone, EVER! Just purchase a SIM Card when you arrive in another country and then divert all your incoming Ubi Global Number calls to your Cellular/Mobile with the local SIM card you just purchased and you will bypass any roaming charges.

Ubi 5

Invite your friends, family and business partners to join you online for a 5 way phone conversation at the same time. You can call other Ubi Global Numbers for FREE and connect to any Cellular/Mobile or landline at Ubi Rates.

Ubi VideoFone

Now you can talk and see one another at the same time using the UBI VideoFone. Give that very personal touch to the friends and family who you choose to communicate with and give them not only a hearing smile but a real visual smile when talking to one another.

Ubi Call Me

We provide you with a Call Me button on your website that is embedded with your Ubi Global Number. Visitors to your site simply click the button and your UbiFone will ring. Remember, if you’re not at your computer you can forward your calls to any phone in the world so you will always be contactable with UbiFone. The Ubi Call Me button requires no downloading, so visitors to your site simply click the icon and the call is initiated allowing them to call you for FREE. This great tool will make sure you never miss that important call from a prospect as they can call you right there and then and TALK to you within seconds. This is an incredible internet marketing tool that connects your prospects to you instantly.

Ubi Email Signature

Include your Ubi Email Signature with every email you send out and the receiver simply clicks on the icon and it will connect to your Ubi Global Number as we’ve embedded it into the icon for you. This is an incredible tool for family, friends and of course businesses. Imagine how many people will be exposed to your Email Signature and the impact it can create for your business as it spreads through cyberspace!

Ubi Local Number

We currently have phone numbers for you to rent in a number of countries with many more to come in the very near future. Imagine giving someone your USA or Taiwan phone number so they can call you for the cost of a local call and you then receive it anywhere in the world you want to. Give your business an International presence or let your family living in another country call you for the cost of a local call, amazing!

Ubi WebPhone

The problem with most internet phones today is that you can’t use them when you travel because they require a download and the fact is that most internet cafes and networked environments don’t allow downloads to their system. The Ubi WebPhone sits on our servers and is available for you to access from any computer in the world simply by logging into it therefore allowing you to make calls instantly.

Ubiconference.com

Ubifone believes that education and duplication are some of the most important aspects of becoming a successful Networker. We have therefore created our online class room where you will be able to enter and follow online classes and presentations in various languages by our Global Leaders. If you miss an important online session, don't worry as most of our sessions are recorded for your convenience. Simply log in to www.ubiconference.com and choose your session.

http://job4all.ubifobe.com