pls tell me more

From: Joel & Jing
Subject: pls tell me more
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 04:59:02 +0800

Hello,

I've found a very rewarding career -- built on a part-time basis, and I
thought you might be interested.

Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal
rejection. And, when you do find someone who's really serious about
improving their finances, our automated system presents your business
opportunity to them, one step at a time.

People that have read this same email just 1-2 months ago, are now making
the kind of income they knew they were worth!

What would you do, and whom would you spend your time with when you're
earning the kind of profits you'd like?

It's easy to get started. Just reply with the subject, "Register me for
free demo" and send to joilcerna@yahoo.com
pls. include your:

First name:
Last Name:
Country:

And just check your inbox for confirmation. If you dont want the business,
you can unsubscribe anytime.

Best Regards,

joel and jhing
joilcerna@yahoo.com

Note: Just hit reply with " REMOVE" in the subject for no further emails.